A utility used in the Authelia development process.
The authelia-scripts utility is utilized by developers and the CI/CD pipeline for configuring testing suites and various other aspects of the environment.
It can be used to automate or manually run unit testing, integration testing, etc.
--buildkite Set CI flag for Buildkite -h, --help help for authelia-scripts --log-level string Set the log level for the command (default "info")
- authelia-scripts bootstrap - Prepare environment for development and testing
- authelia-scripts build - Build Authelia binary and static assets
- authelia-scripts ci - Run the continuous integration script
- authelia-scripts clean - Clean build artifacts
- authelia-scripts docker - Commands related to building and publishing docker image
- authelia-scripts serve - Serve compiled version of Authelia
- authelia-scripts suites - Commands related to suites management
- authelia-scripts unittest - Run unit tests
- authelia-scripts xflags - Generate X LDFlags for building Authelia