This documentation is maintained by the community, it is not guaranteed to be complete or up-to-date. We always recommend users read the third-party documentation as part of the integration process to ensure the configuration matches their needs and as such we always link the documentation if available. If you find an error in this documentation please either make a GitHub Pull Request or start a GitHub Discussion.
Before You Begin
- You are required to utilize a unique client id for every client.
- The client id on this page is merely an example and you can theoretically use any alphanumeric string.
- You should not use the client secret in this example, We strongly recommend reading the Generating Client Secrets guide instead.
This example makes the following assumptions:
- Application Root URL:
- Authelia Root URL:
- Client ID:
- Client Secret:
- Go to DSM.
- Go to
- Go To
- Go to
- Check the
Enable OpenID Connect SSO servicecheckbox in the
OpenID Connect SSO Servicesection.
- Configure the following values:
- Well Known URL:
- Application ID:
- Application Key:
- Redirect URL:
- Authorisation Scope:
openid profile groups email
- Username Claim:
- Save the settings.
- id: synology-dsm description: Synology DSM secret: '$plaintext$synology-dsm_client_secret' public: false authorization_policy: two_factor redirect_uris: - https://dsm.example.com scopes: - openid - profile - groups - email userinfo_signing_algorithm: none